Spartan Boxing Classes in Dublin 1 & 2 are Suitable for ALL LEVELS – Beginners and also those with some Experience. So you progress at your own pace, improving your fitness and skill each week. You also Burn Fat & Build Lean Muscle Fast! All of Our Boxing Classes are instructor lead, so no more training on your own in crowded gyms!
YOUR INSTANT BENEFITS UPON JOINING:
- ✓ Start to Actually Enjoy your workouts with Boxing Training!
- ✓ Start to Burn Fat & Build Lean, Toned Muscle that you have always desired!
- ✓ Learn a New Skill, some Self-Defence, and Correct Boxing Technique!
- ✓ Train in a Fun & Friendly environment where everyone knows your name!
- ✓ Choice of Location – Spencer Dock, Dublin 1 or Baggot St., Dublin 2
- ✓ Suitable for ALL Levels – Beginner or Some Experience!
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET STARTED!
- CLICK BUTTON to Start YOUR Journey, and also find out more! One of our trainers will get back to you within 24 hours to Discuss YOUR Goals!
WE HAVE LIMITED PLACES…so don’t delay Contact us Today to secure your place in your preferred training time…
NEW YEAR BOXING BOOTCAMP
⌛ 80% FULL – JUST 5-6 PLACES LEFT PER GROUP ⌛
DON’T MISS OUT – SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY !
- 📅 YOUR CHALLENGE STARTS:
- Monday 6th / Tuesday 7th April 2020
- ⏱️ DURATION:
- 13 weeks – 2 classes per week
- 🕖 TRAINING TIMES:
- Group 1 – Monday & Wednesday at 6-7pm
- Group 2 – Monday & Wednesday at 7-8pm
- Group 3 – Tuesday & Thursday at 6-7pm
- Group 4 – Tuesday & Thursday at 7-8pm
- 💰 PRICES & DISCOUNTS:
- All 13 weeks just €399.99 !
- Join-With-Friend(s) – GET €20 OFF EACH– just €379.99 ! 💰💰
LIMITED PLACES – 80% FULL – so don’t delay to Secure Your Place in your Preferred Training Time Today!
Let’s see what our clients say…
READY TO START YOUR JOURNEY?
GET RESULTS FROM TODAY!
80% Booked – Secure your place Today!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What should I Wear / Bring to Spartan Boxing Classes:
CLOTHING & FOOTWEAR
CLOTHING – First of all, you are about to get sweaty, so keep that in mind when choosing what to wear our boxing classes. Also, realize that you are going to need full range of motion for much of your body so you can train comfortably. Choose comfortable clothing that will give your arms and legs free movement and also keep you cool.
FOOTWEAR – Boxing shoes are available now in all different cool and comfortable styles. Regular athletic shoes are a good alternative if you cannot obtain boxing shoes, just make sure they are not too soft in the sole so you can “feel” the ground, which is important for balance in boxing.
BOXING GLOVES & HANDWRAPS
We have gloves to borrow if you like, however we always recommend our members to invest in their own personal pair. Gloves like shoes can take time to break in so its good if you have a pair suitable for your hands in size and shape. You can pick up suitable in most good sports shops as boxing now is a popular sport and also a great fitness activity! For Girls we recommend size 8 or 10oz in weight, and Guys we go with between 10-14oz depending on the hand size.
You should also get a pair of handwraps that will give extra protection to your hands while training. Feel free to ask our coaches to recommend retailers and also favourite brands they use!
WATER & TOWEL
You will get small recovery breaks throughout the class, so you can use these to take some fluids on board. We recommend drinking between 500mls – 1 Litre of water per hour class depending on the time of year, and also the intensity of the session. Additionally please re-hydrate after the class! We recommend you also have a towel with you too because you will sweat!!
2) What do Spartan Boxing Classes entail? Are they suitable for Beginners?
Our classes are suitable for guys and girls of all levels, so from beginner with little or no experience to those more advanced with some boxing experience.
Where we differ from most boxing classes in Dublin, is that we teach you correct boxing technique. So you learn something in each class while getting fit! Our courses are structured so each week follows on from the next, so you build your knowledge, skill and boxing technique while also getting an awesome workout! Our classes never get boring as every class, is different and evolving. We also mix in some different types of training within the course such as Circuit Training, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), and other boxing related fitness drills to keep you on your toes!
3) What is your policy on Missed classes?
We understand your work/life schedule can change from time to time, so we are flexible about our Boxing Classes in Dublin and our Group times over the venues. So if you miss one of your boxing classes one week. You can attend another session to make the missed session up during the course. Those unused boxing classes cannot be refunded. However we do allow you to carry some missed sessions (max 6 boxing classes) over to next course. You can make them up then, as long as you are still a full member into the next course. Once you sign up, we hold your place in the course you sign up to. So we therefore cannot refund memberships under any circumstances once paid.