Improve your Fitness, Tone Up, & Learn to Box Online!
Cut 10-14 lbs with our
ONLINE BOXING CLASSES
YOUR INSTANT BENEFITS UPON JOINING OUR ONLINE BOXING CLASSES:
- 🥊 Clear and Structured Professional Style Boxing Coaching in all our Online Boxing Classes with ability to replay all sessions
- 🍏 Personalised Nutrition Plan based on your goals (Lose Weight / Tone Up, Build Muscle, Power a Training Program etc)
- 🔩 We Build a Package based on YOU – Your Goals, Your Schedule and Your Training & Nutrition Preferences!
- 🔒 Exclusive Access to our Mindset & Motivation Live Q&A sessions.
- 💪 Full Support from our Coaches, to help you become more motivated and focused than ever before!
Online Boxing Classes are Fun & Challenging mix of Boxing, Fitness and Core Conditioning sessions, all delivered online in your Home, so you get a complete boxing training experience.
Join our Online Boxing Classes to improve your health and fitness, like our members who have been getting AWESOME results over the last 10-12 weeks since they started! Drop between 1-2 lbs in EACH week following our along with our plan of Online Boxing Classes.
NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED – ONLINE BOXING CLASSES ARE SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS !
WHAT WE OFFER YOU!
You will get Access to our Live Training Sessions with our Trainers every week (with options to train “Re-Live”), at a time that suits you, with replay links sent right to your email inbox each day!
We also offer 24/7 support by email and phone with anything you need!
We will help you finally simplify and remove the confusion around your nutrition. We will still let you eat most of the foods you enjoy but in a structured way that benefits your energy, training and fitness.
You will get personalised tracker based on your own Individual Goals.
Motivation / Mindset
We want to make this the start of a new life-long habit. This is not another short term fix, but a change and Growth in YOUR mindset and self-belief.
We teach you how to be accountable and show you how being fitter and having more energy can be a new way of life for you!
PLEASE FILL OUT BELOW FORM so one of trainers can contact you back within 24 hours! Shortly we will get you on your way to a Fitter, Stronger and more Motivated YOU from your own home! 💨🔥💪🥊🏡
What to Expect as YOU Grow with Us?
– In Just 7 Days –
- Have Increased Energy & Metabolism (this means your body is naturally burning more calories – even at rest!)
- Learn the basics of boxing and start to learn about your own body movements and balance.
- Learn how to manage and construct your own nutrition plan
- Feel more confident, focused and supported on your fitness / nutrition goals as you will know precisely what you need to do!
- Start to lose pounds right away & boost your immune system in the process.
– 21 Days –
- Notice changes in your arms, Stomach & legs as your body starts to get leaner and stronger.
- Feel much fitter, energetic & alert throughout your day.
- Start to master more advanced boxing combinations, and furthermore gain additional extra stamina.
- You will have installed a new habit in your life. It takes 21 days to make a habit; by now you will have created real momentum and nothing will stop you from feeling and looking amazing!
– 31 Days –
- Your clothes will start to fit better, and likewise your friends/family will start to notice a change.
- You will have more energy and a constant spring in your step.
- Find you are able to go the full boxing rounds at a good pace and recover faster in between rounds.
- Your relationship with food with vastly improve, additionally you will have much less cravings.
- Confidence and self-belief will have soared!
- You’ll never have felt so good and will be proud and satisfied that you took the step to make a change for the better!
– In Just 6 Weeks –
- You’ll be at your healthiest and strongest you have ever been in your life!
- You will have started on your way to transform your health and fitness and also learned a new skill in boxing!
- Your energy will have skyrocketed!
- Using the plan, you will have dropped between 6-12 lbs of fat and additionally built new lean muscle and know your body!
- Finally, you will be motivated to build & continue your journey into the future with our help & support!
“YES I AM READY”
Fill In Below to Start Your Journey Today!
ABOUT YOUR COACH
Simon Dalton – Head Coach @ Spartan Boxing Fitness
If you are looking for a Boxing Trainer in Dublin – look no further! Simon has returned from living in the USA. He trained at Boxing gyms in San Diego, California. He also spent time at gyms in LA and Las Vegas. While there, Simon fought for the gym, sparred and trained alongside other Boxers & MMA fighters on a daily basis.
Simon has great experience as a boxing trainer. He also has great knowledge of Strength & Conditioning, and Nutrition. He is an expert in helping clients lose weight safely and correctly while still maintaining high energy levels.
Simon is also constantly challenging himself in new ways as a trainer. Similarly, he is always learning to expand his knowledge and keep himself and his clients constantly improving. Hence, he is regarded as one of the Best Boxing Trainers in Dublin!
Interested – Want to Train with Simon?
Contact Us Below
New Online Boxing Classes – Starting This Week!
Limited Places Left so Contact Us Today!
📝 So, FILL OUT CONTACT FORM ABOVE or
Additionally, 📧 EMAIL US at [email protected] or
📞 CALL US on 087 997 0551
Check Out Other Training Options here!
10 Awesome Benefits of Spartan Online Boxing Classes:
1. Fat Burning
Did you know boxing can burn as much as 800-1000 calories per session? Here’s another fact you’ll appreciate even more: When performing high intensity training, you not only burn heaps of calories during the session, but for hours after the training session has ended. Typical cardio exercise does not have this post huge training calorie burning effect, therefore boxing is key to losing weight.
2. Increased Muscle Tone
A typical boxer’s physique is toned and defined without a lot of bulk, so that’s why it’s perfect if you want to really tone up. This is because punching is a fast repetitive action that produces toned taut muscles, in contrast to the slow, controlled, very heavy movements involved in body-building or weight lifting that produce size or bulk.
3. Build Strong Bones and Ligaments
Resistance training strengthens your bones, therefore reducing the progression of osteoporosis. In boxing, focus pads and punching bags provide resistance as does your own bodyweight when you perform push-ups, pull ups, lunges, burpees and various other exercises. Your joints, tendons and ligaments will also get stronger in response to working against resistance.
Using your bodyweight as can also help you maintain or increase your lean muscle mass which is absolutely critical to keeping your metabolic rate burning at maximum capacity. Thus Boxing can be of utmost importance if you are trying to lose body fat.
4. Increased Cardiovascular Fitness
Boxing is a full body movement so when you throw punches a huge number of your body’s muscles are contracting at the same time.
So, boxing will test your cardiovascular system to the max, forcing your body to adapt by making your heart and lungs better at delivering oxygen. Therefore, you can train at a higher intensity, giving an even greater fat burning effect.
5. Better Muscular Endurance
Boxing requires your muscles to contract repeatedly thus causing the muscles involved to fatigue. Therefore, the more you train, your muscles can keep contracting for longer durations without getting tired, allowing you to train harder for longer and ultimately burn more calories.
6. Improved Core Stability
Anything that causes your body to become unstable, therefore, requires your core muscles to work harder to keep you balanced. Boxing requires lots of fast rotational movements, so these core muscles will develop to allow you to punch hard without losing your balance
7. Increased Strength and Power
Boxing is the ultimate full body workout. So, correctly thrown punches use your legs, hips, glutes, core, obliques, back, shoulders, chest and arms. Punching causes all of these muscles to contract with more force and speed, developing further your strength and power.
8. Stress Relief
Sure, boxing is a fantastic physical activity that can help you get in shape, but it has psychological benefits too. Hitting stuff can also make you feel really good! So, take out the stresses of your normal life in a safe, controlled environment. Boxing will leave you calm and relaxed, thus ready to tackle whatever curve-ball life throws at you next!
9. Improved Co-ordination and Body Awareness
Moving lots of parts at the same time requires a good connection between your brain and your body. So, with patience and practice, focus and discipline can transfer over to other sports and activities.
10. Greater Confidence and Self-Esteem
Mastering the techniques involved in boxing often makes people feel pretty good. So, the better your technique, the more force you can put into your punch. Thus, boosting your self-esteem and confidence as a by-product!